Making a Garden in Swaziland
4.5 San Fermin Spain
5. Casting a Movie
Africa Health is involved in the casting of a short film and 13-part documentary series with the purpose to:
- Illustrate the behaviour of light
- Focus on our experience of light in all the facets of life; physical, spiritual, intellectual
- Create an in-depth understanding of the creation of light
- The origin of light and its daily application on both conscious and subconscious level
- Create awareness around quantum physics and the impact thereof
- How light affects, both still and moving
The film evolves around the work of the artist David de Villiers. David is known for his ‘nocturnal’ art and the unique application of light in his work. David discovered the effect of light on colour, patterns, strokes and materials. His advance knowledge of quantum physics gave him insight as to how one can optimise the effect of light to not only transform art but to give life to it.
6. SONG OF ARTEMIS
Artist: David de Villiers
This is one of the most charming, exquisite and delightful paintings of all David’s work.
David has managed to capture a fortified eloquence of reflection in a brilliant style and wonderful elegant musical artistry. Set deep within the realms of this amazing work are multiple cutting edges of magnificent glory, which is all contained within the form of a single tear drop shape blue diamond that was simply born this way out of David’s extremely
creative mind. It has actually been reported that during nocturnal conditions when a full moon appears this delectable diamond actually sings to you the Song of Artemis!
…Of you first I sing and with you I begin and now that I have begun with you, I will turn to another song…..that of Nada Whelpton whose passion is to heal Africa by:-
- Loading the Atmosphere with a Lot of Excitement
- Focusing on Love Creation and Dispensation thereof
- Establishing Care Centres where People’s Emotional Needs are taken Care off
- Involving Communities and Creating Encounters to Engulf Africa with Happiness